REMOTE UNMANNED SURVEILLANCE
WHEN THEY THINK NO ONE IS WATCHING
Unmanned surveillance uses stationary devices that fit into a variety of environments to accomplish discreet, effective, and legal video recording. These stationary devices are specifically designed to capture video in High Definition, just like traditional manned surveillance, but as a more affordable option with much longer coverage ranges.
- 24-hour coverage
- Up to 5 full days of recording
- Cost effective (A fraction of manned surveillance)
- All video is captured in High Definition
- Undetectable deployment
- Remotely controlled & monitored.
- Client access to real-time viewing with individual logins
- Pan/Tilt & Zoom remote (PTZ) capabilities
- Rural Locations
- Multiple Departure Routes
- High Traffic Areas
- Suspicious Claimants
- SIU Investigations
- Clinic Investigations
- Liability & Disability
- Workers’ Comp
Upon receipt of a request for our unmanned remote surveillance platform, an online review will be conducted for viability of the devices to be placed discreetly. There are many instances where a site visit is necessary to confirm the area is still viable as online aerial and street view captures are outdated. Upon completion of this review, our operations team will make the final recommendations.
These remote operations are also ordered in conjunction with an onsite manned operation.