SIU MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE
DID YOU KNOW?
There is a fiduciary duty to identify, report & combat insurance fraud!
Florida is among those states working to more proactively combat fraud. State Statute 626.9891, known as Florida’s Fraudulent Insurance Act, mandates that all insurance carriers with premiums over $10 million establish and maintain an in-house or contracted SIU. Insurers with premiums under $10 million must file a plausible anti-fraud plan.
S.K.I. Investigations offer a fully custom SIU Management platform with a variety of service options:
- Full claims investigative services
- Vendor Management
- Annual reporting to states fraud departments
- Development and submission of comprehensive anti-fraud plans
- Review, identification and detection of potentially fraudulent claims
- Evaluate, Detect, Investigate and Report for investigation of such claims
- Systematic tracking of the progress and results of reported claims for the purpose of periodically updating action plans and annual reporting
- Reporting claims with suspicion of fraudulent acts to your state’s Division of Insurance Fraud
- Assisting in the prosecution of claims determined to be fraudulent