SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
ACCIDENT SCENE INVESTIGATIONS
Many times witnesses and accident victims have different versions of what really occurred. Our investigators are trained to provide an investigation that will help answer the question of what actually happened.
Our scene investigation package includes the following items:
- Scene diagrams
- Scene photographs
- Witness canvass and statements
- Investigator reports summarizing the recorded statements
- Video documentation of the loss location (if requested)
- Light sequence timing reports (if requested)
- Grid search of the intersection for prior accidents (if requested)
STATEMENTS AND DIRECT CONTACT INTERVIEWS
In processing claims or in cases of litigation, recorded statements are a key component in developing information from all parties involved. These interviews can be helpful in determining the facts of the accident, past and current medical treatment, injury history, current activity level, and identification for possible use in surveillance.
WIDOW, WELLNESS & DISABILITY CHECKS
These independent checks are utilized as an additional tool for clients to process long-term and ongoing claims.